Website & Conversion Optimization
At ConversionPath, we have dealt with various early stage start-ups and small size retailers and brands, which have been trapped in analytics paralysis situation, and have been spending more time juggling with operational issues or, trying to consolidate data from multiple sources and struggling to interpret instead of, crafting a smart website optimization strategy, which helps them extract the best ROI from their analytics investment.
The ConversionPath team of data evangelists are experts in 3 fundamental components of any online retail business i.e. Content, Merchandise and Conversion Funnel Optimization. Our team of data analysts' works closely with the client's content, merchandising and marketing teams, and assist them in the following core activities i.e.
- Designing relevant content based on visitor engagement behavior and past conversion statistics.
- Defining relevant analytics reports and metrics against key content areas and sections of the website.
- Optimizing the content based on visitor engagement and conversion stats.
- Optimizing their site taxonomy, cross-sells, recommendations, brand shops, products assortment on category and shop pages etc.
- Onsite promotion analysis and optimizing site search behavior.
- Improvising the product to cart conversion by applying industry best practices.
- Keeping the cart abandonment rate under control
- Last but not the least; maintaining the lowest % of fall-out rate from key checkpoints of the checkout funnel.