Web Analytics Marketing & Strategy
As the online businesses are going global and diversified, defining a smart, actionable and results-oriented web analytics strategy is vital to extract the best ROI from your analytics investment. Every year, we meet lot of businesses, who still consider web analytics as any other solution in their organization, whose purpose is to provide health statistics for their business, and don’t understand the value of their online data, and what kind of process improvements they need to put in place to not only extract the best ROI but, also maintain the quality and integrity of their data year over year.
ConversionPath team of analytics experts have spent, many years working with some of the top-notch ecommerce vendors in the industry and gained, tremendous amount of product management skills which makes us capable to design and execute both, Short Term and Long Term Web Analytics Strategy for a brand and retailer. During our Roadmapping exercise, we focus on the following key areas:
- Short Term & Long Term Ecommerce Goals
- Key Performance Indicators
- Current Web Analytics Investment
- Current Web Analytics Usage among the team
- Challenges with the current Web Analytics solution
- Webstore Release Management
- Software Development Lifecycle Process
- Handling of Production Issues
- Unit Testing Approach
- Quality Assurance Process
- Launch Process for an Enhancement or Feature
- Ongoing and Expected 3rd Party Integrations
- Frequency of Site Upgrades and Redesigns
- Content Publishing Process
- Merchandise Upgrade and Optimization Process
After analyzing the above areas, we design the Short Term and Long Term Web Analytics Strategy based on Pragmatic Marketing Guidelines, and their Tuned In process. Under this roadmap exercise, each and every milestone is associated with a relevant KPI to gauge the performance of each phase and take immediate corrective actions.
If you are a brand or a retailer, who falls under those 95% of the companies who struggle to get the best return of their current analytics investment, please click here to discuss our roadmap approach for your organization.