Merchandising & Taxonomy Optimization
If marketers are responsible for acquisition; merchandisers are responsible for engagement and conversion. At ConversionPath, we have a team of merchandising analysts, who have spent many years working closely with the Onsite Merchandisers and Buyers, and gathered lot of information in regards to their day to day responsibilities, frustrating moments, un-met data expectations, and monthly & quarterly goals.
In our experience, Merchandising is one of the left out groups in most of the ecommerce companies we have worked in the past, and it’s sad to know that, how much frustration these merchants experience on a day to day basis with respect to their un-met data needs, lack of analytics product knowledge, and limited skills in the area of Site and Merchandise Optimization.
In order to make life easier for this group of Merchandising Professionals, we have come up with a Merchandising Optimization service in which, we spend a decent amount of time working with this group of professionals, and educate them in the following areas:
- Restructuring the Site Taxonomy based on Visitor Navigation Behavior.
- Generating better margins across different product categories.
- Making a smart and effective utilization of the Page Real-Estate.
- Site Promotions Analysis & Optimization
- Measuring Cross-Sells Effectiveness and understanding Visitors Product Affinity
- Measuring Brand Pages Effectiveness
- Optimizing Site Search experience of the online visitors
- Setting up Featured Products & Recommendations.
If you are an ecommerce player, who is not able to extract the best ROI from the current merchandising approach, do contact us to discuss your expectations and goals, and we will be more than happy to restructure your current merchandising strategy based on your visitors shopping behavior.