A/B & Multivariate Testing
A/B & Multivariate Testing is all about intentionally and systematically varying the content on your key sections of the website. It gives you an option to target specific content to certain set of visitors based on their characteristics, and measure the impact of each change based on a pre-determined success metric to see, which modifications add significant value in terms of your business goals.
In case of targeting, we identify the key segments of your total population based on their source or other behavioral traits, who are most likely to impact your bottom-line, and display the content that resonates the most to each segment.
At ConversionPath, our team of testing experts would work in collaboration with your Content and Marketing team, and assist them in answering the following questions with confidence:
- How to decide when do we need to go for Testing?
- How to decide between A/B and Multivariate Testing?
- Have we selected the right page or section of the website for testing?
- What are the pre-requisites for launching an A/B Test Campaign?
- Who would be responsible for content generation, campaign configuration, approval and gauging the success of the campaign?
- What constitutes the success or failure of the campaign?
- How long do we need to run the campaign?
- What kind of confidence level we need to be striving for?
- What are the industry best practices and are we in sync with them?
- How to identify the relevant segments for our targeted campaign?
- What are some of industry-wide commonly used segments?
- What are the different targeting conditions we can define for our campaign?
- Can we automate the testing and targeting process?
- Can we delegate the content targeting to a system?
If you are an online player, who is struggling with the rising exit and bounce rate on the key landing pages of your website, and wants to have an actionable testing and targeting strategy for your organization, contact us to discuss your needs, and we will be more than happy to design a customized approach for your organization.